Monday, May 17, 2010

How new fashion trends changes life..

This is a samll incidence which I donot want to exaggerate or want to elongate more than actual story.
One of my freinds jenny was a cute girl, she always used to appear in her normal dress whatever the accation was, I mean to say she was not at all interested in fashion trends and I think never worried about changing her look. Whenever, we friends used to speak about new fashion trends she was totally away from our topic and used to sit quite.
Do you think why I am discussing about a tasteless girl in my fashion blog, ofcource she was not interested in fashion but there is a reason to mention about her here in my fashion blog. Once in a grand party all of us (all my friends and collegue including that above said friend jenny) were present. There was one small change appeared as a big twist was my friend jenny had changed her glass and the new one was totally trendy and it was well suited to her, even many of us noticed the change we could not point out in the party, but one more interesting thing happened then, which I should tell.
There had been a photographer to the paty(famous here in our place), he gave an offer to my friend jenny for a photo shoot. After she got succeeded in it and now she is one of the famous star shining in the fashion world.
Thats how fashion changes ones life, so never neglect your dressing sense be trendy fashion will bring you up if it is appropriate and trendy..

1 comment:

  1. You are right. but to be trendy is difficult to follow

    ReplyDelete